Welcome To Dundas Little League
Dundas Little League began with a group of volunteers in 1954. Land was secured from the town and a ball diamond was constructed on King Street East in the late 1950’s. In 1960, this park was named after the late Mickey Martino, one of a number of early leaders in the Dundas Little League baseball community. In later years, a T-ball diamond was built at Kinsmen Park on Mercer St. and renamed Edwards Memorial Park after former Dundas Mayor Bert Edwards.